Thursday 16 January 2014

Appologize SMS in English


Appologize SMS

I am so ashamed of myself for saying such terrible things to you. I hope you can forgive me….

Apology doesn’t mean You are right or wrong. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.

It seems the one who mean the most to us are always the ones we hurt the most. I never intended to hurt you. I am sorry…..

I don’t know quite how to make things better between us. I can’t start by saying I’m sorry.I really mean it…

I seek your forgiveness, I am sorry n I really mean it…

I know how angry you are N what you must be going through so I hope, you know,how sorry I am for all that happened between us…

I take full responsibility of this mischief for myself. I am very sorry it happened from my end.

I am so sorry for my behaviour, I am so sorry that I hurt you. I am so sorry that I can not make you smile. I am so sorry coz I make you cry. I love you.I apologize for all of my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment