Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wife & Husband SMS in English


Husband sent a text to his wife at night,
"Hi I will get late, please try and wash all my dirty clothes
and make sure you prepare my favorite dish before I return."

He sent another text,
"And I forgot to tell you that I got an increase in my salary
at the end of the month I'm getting you a new car"

Shetext back, "OMG really?"

Husband replied,
"No I just wanted to make sure you got my first message".
Wife Looking In The Mirror I Look Horrible, Fat And Ugly, Please Say Something Nice To Me
Husband: Your Eye Sight Is Perfect
Wife: Yesterday-Night I Saw A Dream That U Were Sending Me Jewelry And Clothes
Husband: Yeah, I Saw Your Dad Paying The Bill
1st They Enter Your Life, Scan Your Pockets
Transfer Money, Edit Your Mind
Download Their Problems
Delete Your Smile And Hang You Forever
Love Is Life
Life Is Wife
Wife Is Knife
And
Knife Is Dangerous
3 Qualities in Wife
Economist in Kitchen, Artist in Home, Devil in Love
But they get: Artist in Kitchen, Devil in Home, Economist in Love
Husband: Today Is Sunday & I Have To Enjoy It.
So I Bought 3 Movie Tickets.
Wife: Why Three?
Husband: 1 for U and 2 for Ur Parents.
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Hubby: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem Can there be greater than this one

No comments:

Post a Comment