Wednesday 15 January 2014

Rakhi SMS in English

Rakhi Text Messages

Never ever thought we will not be together this day. I am really missing you
very much. The Rakhi you send is very good, it’s looking great on my wrist. I
just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year. May God
bless you with lot of happiness, love and success. Take care.
Missing You
As I tie dreams in the silken thread
of my virtuous love, GOD showers and
bestows His benedictions from heaven
above. Both the sun and the moon
enchant my adoration, For the passion
that reflects my admiration. The
spiritual bondage with my adorable
brother Arjun, Shall indeed encompass
my Love’s cosmic horizon.
Happy Rakhi Brother…..
Those are the same stars, and that is
the same moon, that look down upon
your brothers and sisters, and which
they see as they look up to them,
though they are ever so far away from
us, and each other.
Yes, you are so cute,
smart. My mother also likes you very
much. My father is ready to take up
our relationship seriously. So please
don’t say no to my proposal. Accept
me as your dearest, loveliest younger
sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan
You were always my best friend,
looking out for me, making sure the
path I traveled on was smooth. Even
if I searched the world over, there
cannot be a better brother than you.
Wishing You Life’s Best Always.
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan
is the best time Brother, to
reminisce fondly the wonderful moment
we have spent together,sharing each
others joys and sorrows… Thanks for
spreading smiles everywhere and
making life so beautiful, meaningful
and Happy… My Dear Brother .
You are the person who holds me in my
bad times, you are the person who
dances with me in my happiness. I
can’t recall even a single day when
you were absent from my life. I
really miss you.
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
“Hey my sweet little pie, your cute
smile makes my day, your small little
hands take me out from all dangers of
life. You are little angel of my
life. I love you. Your elder
brother.”
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their
differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make
of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.
Happy Raksha Bandhan………
My Dear Sister,
When the world goes dark,
Stars are there…
When the journey breaks up,
Hope is there…
When the entire world is vanished,
And you feel left alone…
Tilt your head and look beside you,
Will bring you comfort feeling of
Care and affection molds on you,
As your Brother is always beside you
To pour the special love and affection forever…
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
“It leaves a smile on my face when
I think of those trifling fights we had
and suddenly used to make up.
The memories may fade away with passing time
but the love we share will only grow.
Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.”

Like an invisible thread
Our love binds us together
Making sure we’ll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan
The good deed you do today
For a brother or sister in need
Will come back to you some day
For humanity’s a circle indeed
Brothers are like streetlights along the road
They don’t make distance any shorter
But they light up the path and
Make the walk worthwhile.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
U never say no
U never say that’s impossible
And U never say you can’t
That’s my bro, a superman
Who make things possible
And who make paths smoother
I love U Bro!
Rakhi is just an excuse
for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to
My sweet sister
I Long For The Day Through The Year
That You So Ceremoniously Tie Rakhi
On My Wrist And Pray For My Well Being.
Dear Sis, I Wish That Our Bond Grows Stronger Everyday.
“God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister.
In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support.
Thanks for all you do.” Love Sister
happy Rakhi……..
May this Rakhi bring you everything you desire and everything you dream of.
May success
accompany you in every step that you take. Have A Blessed Rakhi
We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along
different paths…
Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll
remember where we came
from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan
Days go past without us expressing our deep affection for each other. Rakhi
comes as a golden
opportunity to tell you that I’ll always adore you and wish you happiness of
every kind… On
Rakhi Wishes You Life’s Biggest Joys
Warm wishes and love are sent your way… May the gifts of happiness,
friendship, peace and joy
fill your life. Have a Wonderful Rakhi

Scroll down
if u Hate me
i don’t believe
u are scrolling
I Hate u 2
Hate u
hate u
STILL
SCROLLING?
.
.
.
But after
our fights
I LOVE U
HAPPY
RAKSHA
BANDHAN
The warmth of Ur love is
all I need during cold times.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
If I can choose my brother in next life,
it’ll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow). :)
Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life .
Happy Raksha bandhan to you…
You know that you are the
most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi
and best of luck for every thing.
My Dear Brother is one
of the most precious
gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
Warm wishes on Rakhi Day! Rakhi Day is the day when special people like u r thought of fondly with love & cheer. Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments, that will bring happiness 4 ?U?. ?HAVE A GREAT RAKHI Brother?
With loads of love
Yours ever loving sis
Rakhi is just an excuse
for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to
my sweet sister.
I want 2 tell u,
during the times when we fought,
my love was in a different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
Thanks for being my brother.
I long for the day through the year
that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi
on my wrist and pray for my well being.
Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
We gain and lose things everyday
But trust me on one thing. You’ll
never lose me. I will always be here
Happy Raksha Bandhan
I sought my soul, but my soul I
could not see. I sought my God,
but my God eluded me. I sought
my brother and I found all three.
Happy Rakhi Brother.

Sky is blue, feel this hue,
my love is for you Brother…always true.
Lots of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan
This msg is for the most wonderful
sisters of this world —-big and small.
Thank u sis for always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember…
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Holi is colorful,
Diwali is light full and rightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL.
Happy Rakhi……..
You are so cute,
darling
and adorable..
Can’t help
forming a
relationship with you…
Please
Accept me
As your
Dearest and
Sweetest Sister.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me.
I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.
Near of far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
you live so many years
May success & joy be yours everyday,
this is my heartiest wish
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”
Do U know that,
Fun as a triple scoops,
Sweet as chocolates,
Bright & cheerful as flowers,
Its U
May your wishes come true,
And may each of your days be filled with,
Joy & smiles too!
“HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN”
I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain,
which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.
Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment